Friday, March 20, 2009

The Past Week

We spent all of last week down at the coast and it was beautiful for the most part. Later in the week a cold front came in and it got chilly and rainy but other than that we had a great time! Here are a few pictures..












This one is my absolute favorite!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So, this week we are back at the coast again. :) We came down on Wednesday night and are heading home later tonight. Brayden and I went out on the boat today and I ALWAYS manage to underestimate the power of the sun. One would think I would have learned my lesson by now since my skin type is see through. :) ( I DID put sunscreen on Brayden though. ) I haven't uploaded the pictures yet from this week, but they are mainly just pictures of fishin', which is not near as cute as the pictures of Brayden frolicking in the water from last week.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple that I have been reading about, The Tipping Family, have lost all of the sextuplets they were expecting. The memorial service was planned for today at 3 pm so be in prayer for them.

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment