Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Small Update (After 4 months of nothing) :)

So, I've been bad. Not one single post in four months! :) Everyone is doing great -- Brayden is going to be turning TWO here in the next two months.. Jerm is working a lot and Brayden and I are just hanging out together and enjoying life. :) We are hoping and waiting for some sort of hurricane or hail storm....(Jeremy is an insurance adjuster). Other than that, I'm sorry I've been such a slacker.... maybe the next post will actually include a picture! I have lost my camera cord and haven't found it yet!!

Julia--- I cleaned up Brayden's room today and I will take a picture soon and post it for you to see!! I haven't forgotten.......yet ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! She's back, blog world! :) There, now that you broke the ice, you can start blogging more!

    Find your camera cord! (my laptop has a place to put the SD card directly into it, so i don't have to use a cord anymore...I wonder if your's will do that?)

    ReplyDelete