Friday, August 21, 2009

Brayden's "Shishy" Room

Both Jeremy and Brayden are bigtime fishermen. Brayden can't exactly fish on his own yet-- but he just cries and cries if I don't get his Shrek fishing pole out of the closet during the day for him to play with. He loves anything and everything "shish", as he calls them. :) I have been in a major painting mood these past few months and have almost painted every room in our entire house. I finally had to take Brayden's crib set out of his room because he had finally outgrown it and was slowly but surely tearing it apart. I found some small pillows that I asked my grandma to cover to add into Brayden's bed during the day for decoration and it all spiraled downhill from there. :) Two small pillows turned into curtains, pillows, blankets, a bedskirt, a chair, five crib sheets, and from what I hear a quilt is in the works...... all to match his "shishy" room. I told my friend Julia that I would post pictures of how it all turned out so here goes! :)
Sorry these pictures didn't exactly turn out great! Apparently, my camera is trying to punish me for these past few months of no use!! :)




These letters are lime green believe it or not.... They look puke green in the picture! :)



Here are some pictures of Jerm, Brayden, and Uncle Lloyd at the last few fishing tournaments Jeremy has had.....


By the way, that's not their purse in the picture.... it's mine :) Jeremy will appreciate that I cleared that up!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You little Susie Homemaker! It looks great! :) Thanks for posting pics! I also love the pics of the guys fishing! How fun! :) Brady will grow up loving shishies!!

    ReplyDelete