Friday, September 18, 2009

Is it the photographer? Or the subject?

I got Brayden all dressed today and fixed his hair so that I could try to get a good picture or two to use on his birthday invitations. Right now, my days and nights are consumed with thoughts of birthday party decorations and party favors. I got a couple of okay pictures but none that I am convinced is "THE" picture. I have convinced myself if I had a better camera I'd get better pictures! :) Plus, when your subject is a two year old wiggleworm the odds are already stacked against you!

First, I got this....

Then, this...

Next, this...

And finally, this!


He may not be looking right at the camera but it may just have to do! I can't believe my baby boy is already turning TWO! My oh my, how time flies!!


6 comments:

  1. Love it! He is so cute in EVERY picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How cute is he!? My little man just turned 3! I hope you guys have a great birthday party!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Where is the pics from the Birthday??? We need to get together so we can get him his gifts and he can play with Callie. I love that he is a little fisherman, so cute (and so is his room)! Hope to see ya'll soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. free malware removal tool helps you to clean all kinds of malware and virus from your system for free. Also using trojan virus remover anyone can remove all kind of trojan virus from their system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our company uses effective pesticides to eliminate insects such as white ants, cockroaches and all kinds of creeping insects and aircraft
    شركة رش مبيدات ببريدة

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://theweeklytrends.com/safety-tips-for-working-in-confined-space/

    ReplyDelete