Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bass Pro Shop

When we were working Hurricane Ike in Houston we were close to Katy Mills Mall. It has a Bass Pro Shop Outdoor World connected to it, so of course, we were there! I went and shopped in the mall until Jeremy was done looking around so we could take Brayden to the fish tank to see the fish! They also have a Bass Pro Shop here in Kansas, like five minutes from us, that we have not made it to yet and it's killing Jeremy. We will go soon and I'm sure it is exactly the same as all the others. Oh well, I'm sure I might get some good pictures out of it!


My two handsome boys..

Best picture ever! Brayden is posing like such a little man!

This one is kind of dark but the kid is pointing! What a genious! :)

The fish would swim right in front of him and he was loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment