Thursday, October 30, 2008

Park Excursion

This post is going to have lots of pictures as well-- just FYI. I am a pretty boring blogger! Maybe things will heat up when Brayden starts walking and talking! Brayden and I decided to venture out today and we went to the park. There are a ton of parks around here and I just so happened to pick the best one! I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing because I didn't want to playgroup moms to think I was snapping a picture of their kids.. creepy.. Anyway, it was a huge pirate ship and it was way impressive! They don't even have that at the always cool Landa Park in Texas. Anyway, all is good here and the weather has been like 65 degrees and sunny! Hope everyone is doing well and has a great Halloween!
The higher you push him the more he likes it! He is our little dare devil!
Check out those chompers....
What a little man!

Yeah, he wasn't too happy by the end of all this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment