Friday, October 31, 2008

Kansas Bass Pro Shop

We finally went to the Bass Pro Shop over here in Kansas! It was nicer than the one in Texas, dangit! It was more like Cabela's with all the animals and it had two huge fish tanks and a seafood restaurant! We had fun in the little time we were there.. Getting good pictures of Brayden was my main concern. Oh, and not buying the whole store would have to come in second! There wasn't the best light in there so we tried to get the camera to adjust so some of them came out great and some of them kind of dark or blurry!

Little cutie!

This is what Jeremy wanted.. Maybe for Christmas... I told him there was no way we were getting that in Kansas to ride home with it for 14 hours in the car in our faces!! I told him to take a picture with it so we could show Lloyd what he didn't get to buy! Don't worry, I got him a t-shirt instead! :)

And... I will leave you with this.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love to blog, and I love reading blogs, so I am SO glad you so this, and HE is SO cute. I could never get enough pictures of him! :) I miss you too!
    To follow a blog, just click on where it says "follow this blog." (On mine scroll down and its on the bottom right side.) When you log into your 'dashboard' it shows you the blogs you follow, and when they publish new posts. Its cool.

    ReplyDelete