Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peek-A-Boo!

It has been a few days since my last post but we've been busy. My dad and stepmom came to visit us in Kansas for Thanksgiving and Brayden hasn't been feeling 100%. He never really ran a fever but had a little trouble keeping things down in his tummy. It was only 35 here today and snowed on and off all day. Nothing has piled up yet but maybe tomorrow. It was snow and then sleet, more snow, etc. It is supposed to be the same kind of weather tomorrow, so I guess that means no golf for Jeremy! Just another day hanging around the house videotaping Brayden and watching movies! Ahhh, the life.

When I was cooking dinner I heard my boys playing and this is what I saw...

Isn't Brayden a little smartie?! He started doing this "peek-a-boo" thing all by himself! I knew letting him eat all those Smarties at Halloween would somehow pay off in the end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment