Friday, February 6, 2009

A Little Home Improvement

My sweet husband has humored me and already made some improvements to our new palace. :) We found drawer knobs and pulls on clearance at Lowe's for like $0.89 a piece! There are sales to be had people! Never, ever pay full price!! :) We bought all of the cabinet and drawer pulls we needed for the kitchen and enough for our bathroom as well and it was less than $25 bucks!

Before:

After: (well, kinda)

I just realized this picture was before he actually totally finished the drawers! What a bummer! But still, you get the picture. Excuse the mess, this is when we were first moving in!


AND

The other thing that Jeremy did for me was a big one! :) I found a chandelier that I fell in love with at Lowes and my dad and stepmom bought it for us as a housewarming gift! Well, those things don't just put themselves up.. somebody had to do it! :) My brother-in-law and my hubs put it up for me. It was definitely not easy and the way the went about it (to not have to rent a scaffold) was totally not safe! Either way, they got it up and it looks great!

Before:




See, not safe! :)



Well, crap! I just realized that I didn't take an after picture! Goodness, what is wrong with me?! Well, you get it anyways. I went outside tonight to take a picture from the outside of the house and somebody threw a fit because he couldn't go outside with me. Check this out!

Isn't that so cute with his nose all smashed against the window. :) What a sweet little heart he has.. and a great sense of humor!

Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. The house looks beautiful! Jeremy did a great job with the improvements. Brayden is still as cute as ever. I am glad you are into the groove of blogging again. I missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your house is gorgeous! The new chandelier looks great & so does the kitchen. Have fun getting settled into your new place!

    ReplyDelete