Monday, February 16, 2009

Picnik

One of my friends, Julia, has introduced me to Picnik. It is a photo editing website that you don't have to download and is totally FREE! There are some things that are considered "premium" effects that you can't use unless you pay $24.95 for an entire year.. (I am definitely considering it!!) This website totally blows Picasa out of the water! It is so much easier to use and has better features (ie teeth whitening!!) I thought I would continue to pass it along. Be warned though, you'll love it and never want to do anything else.. which is probably why my husband will leave me when he gets home and sees I haven't done anything but play with pictures and watch my d.v.r. shows I missed this weekend! haha :) Here are a few of the pictures that I have played with..




Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun!? I told you...it is addicting! :) I am glad you like it. You made some great creations...I feel like I need to step it up now, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete