Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Update

So, once again it has been a long time since I have posted. This time I have a better excuse.. Jeremy has been working out of town (Waco) and Brayden and I have been sick! It's been ugly around here! I hardly ever got sick before and now everytime Brady is sick it seems I get it too. Must be a mommy thing!


I need to take pictures but I have a dead camera battery and have been too lazy to find the charger to charge up that battery! I will soon because Brayden got a big boy haircut.. FINALLY! It looks too cute!


Anyway, here is the picture of our house that I promised about a um, MONTH ago!!

Things will still be hectic around here for a while since Jeremy is gone. That always makes me a little crazy anyway! Plus, one of my favorite holidays is coming up.. Valentine's Day!! I love, LOVE! Then on the 24th my birthday!! Exciting stuff, I know!! :) Hopefully, I will get on the ball and keep up with my blog!!

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment