Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rodeo Day

Brayden and I went along with Chrystina, our wedding photog, and her little boy Michael to the Rodeo one day this week. We had a lot of fun and got to see all kinds of neat things. Brayden loved the petting zoo! It was really cute. I have never taken Brayden to anything like that before and he sure enjoyed it!
Look at this face.. he totally thought that this big goat was going to run him over.
There was a picture booth for AT&T. They had props. I got carried away. I swear, before he had this getup on he was not standing still. Once I put the hat and other jazz on him he was all excited and clapping. Needless to say this is not the picture my husband was expecting me to show him when I told him look at this cute picture of Brayden!
They had another booth where they would give out free ice cream samples. They were amazing! I even got Brayden one and he loved it. He ate it pretty well on his own but ate the bottom of the cone first which made for a little bit of mess but one happy baby! :)

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment