Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Weekend

I know it is a little late but I have had such a long past couple of days. You know what I'm talking about if you have read my Twitter updates. Anyway, we had a great weekend! Brayden and I drove up to the Waco area to see Jeremy. He still had to work both Saturday and Sunday during the day but it was definitely worth getting to see him at night. Brayden was so excited to see his "daeeee". Since Jeremy was working on Saturday I got in touch with one of my friends, Julia, who I have not gotten to see in a LONG time but have kept in touch with through our blogs. It was so exciting to see her! I haven't seen her in about five years or so! Come to find out her house was only about 45 minutes from the hotel we were shacking up in. :) Brayden and I drove to her house on Saturday and went and ate at a great Italian restaurant.. which happened to have the best carrot cake I think I've ever had! After that we went by some shops and then headed back to her house to hang out. Jules, thanks for hanging out with us we had so much fun and hopefully we will see you again soon! On the way home I saw a beautiful sunset and took a ton of pictures of it....I absolutely LOVE it when you can see the rays of sun actually going through the clouds..
I didn't realize he only had a diaper on still when we took this picture. I had just changed him and I didn't put his shorts back on until we left. We got to eat dinner with Jeremy on Friday and Saturday nights and of course stay with him. He had to get up early for work on Sunday so me and Brayden were on the road about 10:25. (If you know me and my kiddo, that's totally early for us. Even Jeremy was surprised!!) It was a nice weekend but I absolutely HATED leaving him. It is so hard although I know that I will be able to see him this weekend!! :)
On our way home we were making great time until we got stuck behind an accident. We ended up stuck on I-35 for 40 minutes! Literally, we did not move at all. It was wall to wall cars for as far as I could see and people were seriously getting OUT of their cars and doing I don't know what?! I decided to take a few pictures of my little boy who was watching Madagascar 2 contently...
Free Signature Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment